|Why this must work|
Our five literally conspiratorial and pretty unassailable reasons for this work...
1) Our crises are multiplying because we've lost our evolutionary way.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found competitive consumption that demeans green values and self-discovery and glorifies outsourcing our most primal avenues to growth.
3) Creative conspiracies* among gifted artists, healers and green visionaries can
help generate and propagate the new enlightening experiences we need.
- A passionate interactive community of virtuosos, healing masters and environmental sages could ignite new ways to experience and communicate the sacred promise of the world, and strengthen our collective potential for more creative evolution as well as eco-somatic self-defense.
4) Such collaborative creativity can be inexpensive, enticing and self-supporting, and thus widely replicable.
- Inspired artists, sensitive healers and astute environmentalists - these three flavors of genius are still all around us and can be enlisted to collaborate in any culture in the world. With thoughtful design and a critical mass of proven talent, such a community could be sensually exciting, spiritually moving and economically self-sustaining, and thus an attractive model for adaptation anywhere.
5) Experiential transformation is not a miracle to be awaited, but a revolution we can help ignite.
- As Einstein observed, the same thinking that created our crises will not help us escape their peril. We need new patterns of error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. thought and experience to generate such change, and harnessing the
Not Foundcreative power and environmental wisdom we have at hand could provide a crucial key.
*Reclaiming Conspiracy's Democratic, Earth-Protective Power
The seditious technique persisted, however, from the age of the ancient masons through the
The requested URL /c/counter.php was not found on this server.Renaissance and Reformation right up to more modern times when America's Knights of Labor championed racial parity, sexual equality and economic democracy at the end of 19th century. True to authoritarian lexical fears, these conspiring Knights led the revolt against robber baron domination of the economy and governance, and helped ignite the vast reform movements that characterized the populist era. Given our current resurgence of
corporate harm and ruthlessness, isn't it about time to rediscover the inspiring force of conspirational epiphanies and reclaim this primeval and proven technology as a fount of people's power?